start your crypto journey in 5 steps
LOOKING FOR THE LATEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RATES
Looking for MORE INSIGHTS
Top Cryptocurrency Brokers
- Real-time transaction transparency
- Pre-trade price locking
- Cross-asset trading
- Great for beginners and advanced users
- Staking program under development
- Controls your private keys
- Well established
- Great for beginners
- Very high liquidity
- Number of additional services
- Complex fee structure
- Accounts are monitored
- Controls your private keys
- Decentralized Exchange
- Tor-based software no geo-boundaries
- Don't hold your funds, you are in control of everything
- Secure with no extra complications
- Not for beginners
- P2P network so the risk is on you
- Fee charged on trade volumes
- Meta signals closure of Novi wallet after a 10-month pilotCointelegraph.com News – 10 hours agoMeta’s wallet pilot Novi is set to end in September, with the announcement coming days after Mark Zuckerberg touts Meta Pay on Facebook.
- CoinShares acquires French crypto asset manager Napoleon AMCointelegraph.com News – 10 hours agoCoinShares previously agreed to acquire the entire issued share capital in Napoleon Crypto SAS for $14.5 million in November 2021.
- Peter Schiff’s bank closure strengthens Bitcoin case for financial freedomCointelegraph.com News – 12 hours agoPuerto Rico regulators closed down Schiff’s bank for not maintaining the net minimum capital requirements. As a result, customers lost access to their accounts following a subsequent freeze.
- Keys lost in the Vauld: Singapore crypto exchange freezes withdrawalsCointelegraph.com News – 13 hours agoNot your keys, not your coins. Crypto CeFi lender Vauld has suspended “all withdrawals, trading and deposits.”
- ‘Wild ride’ lower for BTC? 5 things to know in Bitcoin this weekCointelegraph.com News – 14 hours agoThe holiday weekend is making everyone nervous as BTC price action hovers at $19,000.
- Haters to unite at the first conference for crypto skepticsCointelegraph.com News – 16 hours agoThe anti-crypto conference hopes attendees will get a chance to speak face-to-face with government officials to share their skepticism about the industry.
- USD stablecoin premiums surge in Argentina following economy minister’s resignationCointelegraph.com News – 16 hours agoArgentina has been in a long-standing battle against rising inflation and a continued decline of the peso against the U.S. dollar.
- British Army’s social media accounts hacked by crypto scammersCointelegraph.com News – 17 hours agoHackers had access to multiple official social media accounts of the British Army for nearly four hours, when they posted crypto phishing links and scams.
- Colombia to Use Ripple Ledger to Issue Land Registry CertificatesBitcoin News – 10 hours agoThe government of Colombia announced a new system that will allow it to use the Ripple Ledger to store and authenticate property titles. The system, which was developed by a third-party company called Peersyst Technology, aims to allow the National Land Agency to issue a record number of land adjudications for citizens. Colombia to Register […]
- Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt Is Skeptical About the Metaverse ConceptBitcoin News – 13 hours agoEric Schmidt, who was CEO of Google, has declared that there is confusion about the concept of the metaverse and what it means for people. Schmidt stated that, even with a company like the former Facebook pivoting its operations to occupy the metaverse market, there is still not a clear definition of the concept and […]
- Bank of Russia Ready to Legalize Crypto Mining If Miners Sell Minted Coins AbroadBitcoin News – 16 hours agoThe Central Bank of Russia would agree to the legalization of cryptocurrency mining, provided the proceeds from the activity are converted to fiat outside of Russia. The regulator’s latest position on the matter comes after it softened its stance on the possible use of cryptocurrencies for payments, even if only internationally. Central Bank of […]
- Indian Central Bank RBI: Cryptocurrencies Are a Clear Danger — Financial Stability Risks Likely to GrowBitcoin News – 18 hours agoIndia’s central bank, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), sees cryptocurrencies as “a clear danger.” However, the financial stability risks posed by crypto assets currently appear to be “limited.” RBI on Crypto’s Danger and Financial Stability Risks The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released the 25th issue of its Financial Stability Report (FSR) Thursday. […]
- Mad Money’s Jim Cramer Says Crypto Immolation Shows the Fed’s Job to Tame Inflation Is Almost CompleteBitcoin News – 21 hours agoThe host of Mad Money, Jim Cramer, claims that “With the immolation of crypto, the Fed’s job is almost complete.” He stressed that “one front in the war on inflation that’s been an outstanding total victory for the Fed” is the battle against financial speculation. Jim Cramer on Fed’s Policy, Inflation, Crypto Jim Cramer […]
- Russian Media Censor Roskomnadzor Blocks Major Crypto News WebsiteBitcoin News – 23 hours agoBits.media, a leading news outlet in Russia’s crypto space, has been blocked by Russia’s telecom and mass media watchdog, Roskomnadzor. The site is now inaccessible through most Russian internet providers, the online edition announced, stating it intends to contest the measure. Roskomnadzor Denies Russians Access to Bits.media Crypto news website Bits.media became unavailable to […]
- Jed McCaleb’s Ripple Stash Down to 81 Million — Co-Founder’s XRP Cache Likely to Dry Up This YearBitcoin News – 1 day agoAfter selling billions of xrp tokens since 2014, the former Ripple Labs executive Jed McCaleb only has 81.53 million xrp left to sell. In mid-February 2021, it was expected that McCaleb’s stash would run dry that year in May. However, the selling took much longer, but today’s data shows there’s only $26 million worth left. […]
- Exploit Forces Crema Finance to Temporarily Suspend Services, $8.7 Million StolenBitcoin News – 1 day agoAccording to the decentralized finance (defi) protocol Crema Finance, the application was hacked on July 2, 2022. A Twitter account called “Solanafm” says the defi protocol lost around $8.7 million from the attack. Crema Finance Vulnerability Causes Defi App to Lose Millions — 6 Flashloans Executed Another defi protocol has lost funds to […]
Looking for recommendations
We do our best to keep you aware and well informed
We believe that awareness is the key to making informed decisions. Our mission is to provide a wider view on the topic of cryptocurrencies.
A cryptocurrency is a decentralized network that enables peer-to-peer payments, with no central authority. To achieve that, the network is sharing a public ledger called blockchain that holds a cryptographically proven log of all the transactions.
Yes, you can. However, you need to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative. Any investment involves a significant risk. Future performance of any cryptocurrency is unpredictable, past performance does not guarantee the future performance of any cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies don’t have a legal tender status in most of the jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction treats them differently – in most cases the tax liability comes into the picture.
Yes, there’s always a risk of this kind.