start your crypto journey in 5 steps
LOOKING FOR THE LATEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RATES
Looking for MORE INSIGHTS
Top Cryptocurrency Brokers
- Real-time transaction transparency
- Pre-trade price locking
- Cross-asset trading
- Great for beginners and advanced users
- Staking program under development
- Controls your private keys
- Well established
- Great for beginners
- Very high liquidity
- Number of additional services
- Complex fee structure
- Accounts are monitored
- Controls your private keys
- Decentralized Exchange
- Tor-based software no geo-boundaries
- Don't hold your funds, you are in control of everything
- Secure with no extra complications
- Not for beginners
- P2P network so the risk is on you
- Fee charged on trade volumes
- Commonwealth Bank puts crypto trading trial on ice as regulators ditherCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoCommonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Matt Comyn insists his bank will move forward with the second pilot of crypto services on its app once regulatory uncertainty is cleared up.
- Terra fallout: Stablegains lawsuit, Hashed loses billions, Finder wrong and more…Cointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoYield generation app Stablegains is facing a lawsuit after losing around $44 million worth of user funds in the Terra collapse when it previously said it allocated funds “across a number of stablecoins”.
- People want to be paid crypto to exercise in the Metaverse: SurveyCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoA new survey has revealed that blockchain technology may be a better fitness motivator than traditional monetary incentives.
- Tether CTO: Terra wasn’t a rug pull, it was a poorly designed ‘castle of cards’Cointelegraph.com News – 2 hours ago“It was clear to me, it was clear to many that I know that it was a bad idea,” said Tether and Bitfinex CTO Paolo Ardoino.
- Mashinsky says ‘Sharks of Wall Street’ circling around Celsius and other projectsCointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoAlex Mashinsky has stated firmly that it is opportunistic short sellers on Wall Street that is responsible for the negative price action in the markets.
- SEC can't confirm if video of Bill Hinman is actually Bill Hinman in Ripple caseCointelegraph.com News – 5 hours ago“After reasonable inquiry, the information known and currently available is not sufficient to enable the Commission to admit or deny this request,” the SEC stated in court documents.
- G7 financial officials call on Financial Stability Board to step up crypto regulation—reportCointelegraph.com News – 9 hours agoChaos on the crypto market in the wake of the Terra collapse caused a heightened sense of urgency among the ministers to continue regulatory process.
- Contrarian Bitcoin investors identify buy zones even as extreme fear grips the marketCointelegraph.com News – 10 hours agoA popular BTC price metric points to “extreme fear” in the market, but contrarian investors say multiple on-chain metrics suggest Bitcoin is in buy territory.
- Cyprus Drafts Crypto Rules, May Introduce Them Before EU RegulationsBitcoin News – 1 hour agoCyprus has prepared its own legislation to regulate crypto assets and is likely to adopt it before Europe finalizes a common regulatory framework, a government official has indicated. The authorities in Nicosia welcome the “careful” use of cryptocurrencies, he added. Government of Cyprus to Submit ‘Attractive’ Crypto Bill Cyprus has an “enviable position” in the […]
- MetaOasis AVAX Hackathon News ReportBitcoin News – 2 hours agoPRESS RELEASE. MetaOasis Wins the Double in Hackathon Competitions Three months ago, MetaOasis won the championship in Metaverse Alliance 2021 Global Metathon. Three months later, MetaOasis got the most votes and beat 112 competitors in the recent Avalanche Asia Hackathon. Therefore, MetaOasis will become the first project that wins the double in international hackathon competitions […]
- Report: Pakistan Can Generate $90 Million Annually if It Introduces a 15% Tax on Crypto TransactionsBitcoin News – 3 hours agoPakistan can generate tax revenues of at least $90 million each year if authorities impose a 15% tax on cryptocurrency transactions, an executive with a cryptocurrency exchange has said. 15% Crypto Tax An executive with a Pakistani cryptocurrency exchange has said Islamabad can generate at least $90 million in tax revenues if authorities decide to […]
- Microstrategy CEO Expects Bitcoin to ‘Go Into the Millions’ Despite Crypto Market Sell-OffBitcoin News – 5 hours agoMicrostrategy’s CEO has predicted that bitcoin is “going to go into the millions” despite the recent cryptocurrency market sell-off. Noting that the cryptocurrency is the future of money, he said: “We are in it for the long term.” Microstrategy Sees Bitcoin as the Future of Money The CEO of the Nasdaq-listed software company Microstrategy, Michael […]
- Do Kwon Dissolved Terraform Labs Korea Days Before Collapse of Terra LUNA, USTBitcoin News – 7 hours agoOfficial records show Do Kwon dissolved Terraform Labs Korea, closing down its headquarters and sole branch just days before the collapse of terra crypto (LUNA) and stablecoin terrausd (UST). Do Kwon Shut Down Terraform Labs Korea Before UST and LUNA Fallout Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon reportedly closed down his company in Korea days before […]
- Freedom Protocol Has Become the Project With the Largest Amount of IDO in the Ecology of Binance Smart ChainBitcoin News – 8 hours agoPRESS RELEASE. Binance is a curious company. the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, it also has no official headquarters and operates outside regulatory control. But that may not stop its step. Binance.US raised funding at a $4.5bn valuation this month, providing a new case for Binance enthusiasts. Today, they can share the exciting news that Freedom […]
- Panama President Mulls Crypto Bill Approval Due to Money Laundering ConcernsBitcoin News – 9 hours agoThe president of Panama, Laurentino Cortizo, has declared he will not sign the recently approved cryptocurrency bill passed by the National Assembly of the country in its current form. Cortizo stated that one of his main concerns about the bill is the stance it takes regarding money laundering activities and crypto. Cortizo may approve some […]
- Digital Collectible Owners Continue to Take Loans out Using NFTs as CollateralBitcoin News – 11 hours agoWhile non-fungible token (NFT) collectibles have become a hot commodity over the last 12 months, a number of NFT owners are taking loans out against their NFTs. This month, a project called Nftfi has facilitated $25.6 million in NFT loans so far, and last month the lending marketplace recorded nearly $50 million in NFT loans. […]
Looking for recommendations
We do our best to keep you aware and well informed
We believe that awareness is the key to making informed decisions. Our mission is to provide a wider view on the topic of cryptocurrencies.
A cryptocurrency is a decentralized network that enables peer-to-peer payments, with no central authority. To achieve that, the network is sharing a public ledger called blockchain that holds a cryptographically proven log of all the transactions.
Yes, you can. However, you need to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative. Any investment involves a significant risk. Future performance of any cryptocurrency is unpredictable, past performance does not guarantee the future performance of any cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies don’t have a legal tender status in most of the jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction treats them differently – in most cases the tax liability comes into the picture.
Yes, there’s always a risk of this kind.