start your crypto journey in 5 steps
LOOKING FOR THE LATEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RATES
Looking for MORE INSIGHTS
Top Cryptocurrency Brokers
- Real-time transaction transparency
- Pre-trade price locking
- Cross-asset trading
- Great for beginners and advanced users
- Staking program under development
- Controls your private keys
- Well established
- Great for beginners
- Very high liquidity
- Number of additional services
- Complex fee structure
- Accounts are monitored
- Controls your private keys
- Decentralized Exchange
- Tor-based software no geo-boundaries
- Don't hold your funds, you are in control of everything
- Secure with no extra complications
- Not for beginners
- P2P network so the risk is on you
- Fee charged on trade volumes
- What is necessary for Web3 to fully replace Web2?Cointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoCan Web3 replace Web2… and what stands in the way of this happening? We look at some of the biggest challenges facing this burgeoning sector right now.
- Solana tech developer Coral raises $20M, plans to launch 'xNFT' protocolCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoCoral is the creator of the Anchor development framework, which provides boilerplate smart contract tools and other resources for Solana devs.
- MetaMask adopts custodial features for NFT-hungry institutional investorsCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoThe MetaMask Institutional wallet added Cobo NFT management to its growing list of custodial services for institutional investors.
- Pro sports league Karate Combat to launch DAO for fan, athlete governanceCointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoKarate Combat’s DAO will be launched as part of a three-year sponsorship deal with Hedera’s HBAR Foundation, expected to go live in December 2022.
- Next Bitcoin bull run to be half story, half utility: Mike Novogratz at Token2049Cointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoThe next Bitcoin rally will require fast and scalable systems, which the community is yet to build, Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz.
- Crypto exchange Bitkub targeted by Thai SEC with wash trading claimsCointelegraph.com News – 4 hours ago2022 has proven to be a regulatory disaster for Thailand’s largest crypto exchange as it has faced multiple enforcement actions and fines worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- MEV bot earns $1M but loses everything to a hacker an hour laterCointelegraph.com News – 4 hours agoAn MEV bot gained massive profits worth $1 million by seizing an arbitrage opportunity. However, it was tricked into authorizing a malicious transaction that drained the funds.
- FTX reportedly considers bailing out Celsius via asset bidCointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoAcquiring the assets of Celsius would imply FTX’s intent to save the lending firm, similar to what FTX US did for Voyager by securing the winning bid of approximately $1.4 billion.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC, ETH Lower as Powell Claims There Are ‘Structural Issues’ With CryptocurrencyBitcoin News – 1 hour agoBitcoin was back in the red on Wednesday, as U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell called for more regulation in decentralized finance (defi), citing “structural issues” as a key reason. The token fell below $19,000 on the comments, moving closer to a key support point as a result. Ethereum also slipped following yesterday’s rebound, with […]
- Australia Issues White Paper for Central Bank Digital CurrencyBitcoin News – 3 hours agoReserve Bank of Australia is researching the potential benefits of launching a central bank digital currency. The monetary authority released a white paper outlining its goals and invited interested parties to participate with proposals and suggest pilot projects. Central Bank of Australia to Pilot CBDC Until Middle of 2023 The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) […]
- InVar Finance Builds InVaria2222 as the Team Looks to Provide Hybrid Finance ServicesBitcoin News – 3 hours agoPRESS RELEASE. InVar Finance has recently built InVaria2222, the RWA tokenization world, which is currently in its first stage. InVar intends to create hybrid financial services by bridging the crypto sector with the real economy, such as TradFi with DeFi and RWA tokenization, which pertains to real-world assets. It all began in the RWA tokenization […]
- California Launches Crackdown on 11 Crypto Firms Accused of Operating Ponzi SchemesBitcoin News – 5 hours agoThe California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI) has cracked down on 11 cryptocurrency companies that are accused of violating California securities laws. Nine of the firms reportedly solicited funds from investors in order to trade cryptocurrencies on the customer’s behalf. One of the accused companies pitched an alleged metaverse software development scheme, and […]
- Binance Seeks License to Reenter Japanese Crypto Market After Exiting 4 Years Ago: ReportBitcoin News – 8 hours agoCrypto exchange Binance is reportedly seeking to reenter the Japanese crypto market. The company exited Japan four years ago after the country’s financial regulator warned that Binance was operating illegally without a license. Binance Wants Back in Japan Crypto exchange Binance is seeking a license to return to the Japanese crypto market, four years after […]
- LBank Exchange Will List Genesis Token (GTN) on September 29, 2022Bitcoin News – 9 hours agoPRESS RELEASE. INTERNET CITY, DUBAI, Sep. 28, 2022 – LBank Exchange, a global digital asset trading platform, will list Genesis Token (GTN) on September 29, 2022. For all users of LBank Exchange, the GTN/USDT trading pair will be officially available for trading at 10:00 UTC on September 29, 2022. Based on the most advanced blockchain […]
- Bitdeer Sets Up $250M Fund to Acquire Assets From Financially Distressed Bitcoin MinersBitcoin News – 10 hours agoAccording to a representative from the bitcoin mining company backed by the Chinese crypto billionaire Jihan Wu, Bitdeer is crafting a $250 million fund to buy distressed assets from embattled bitcoin miners. Bitdeer’s chief executive officer Matt Kong details that “opportunities” arise in “every cycle.” Bitdeer Wants to Acquire Cheap Machines From Distressed Bitcoin Miners […]
- Fed Chair Powell Sees ‘Real Need’ for More Appropriate Defi Regulation Citing ‘Very Significant Structural Issues’Bitcoin News – 12 hours agoFederal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell says decentralized finance (defi) has “very significant structural issues,” emphasizing a “real need” for more appropriate regulation of the defi ecosystem. Fed Chair Jerome Powell on Defi Regulation Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell talked about the regulation of decentralized finance (defi) Tuesday during a panel discussion on digital finance hosted […]
Looking for recommendations
We do our best to keep you aware and well informed
We believe that awareness is the key to making informed decisions. Our mission is to provide a wider view on the topic of cryptocurrencies.
A cryptocurrency is a decentralized network that enables peer-to-peer payments, with no central authority. To achieve that, the network is sharing a public ledger called blockchain that holds a cryptographically proven log of all the transactions.
Yes, you can. However, you need to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative. Any investment involves a significant risk. Future performance of any cryptocurrency is unpredictable, past performance does not guarantee the future performance of any cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies don’t have a legal tender status in most of the jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction treats them differently – in most cases the tax liability comes into the picture.
Yes, there’s always a risk of this kind.