start your crypto journey in 5 steps
LOOKING FOR THE LATEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RATES
Looking for MORE INSIGHTS
Top Cryptocurrency Brokers
- Real-time transaction transparency
- Pre-trade price locking
- Cross-asset trading
- Great for beginners and advanced users
- Staking program under development
- Controls your private keys
- Well established
- Great for beginners
- Very high liquidity
- Number of additional services
- Complex fee structure
- Accounts are monitored
- Controls your private keys
- Decentralized Exchange
- Tor-based software no geo-boundaries
- Don't hold your funds, you are in control of everything
- Secure with no extra complications
- Not for beginners
- P2P network so the risk is on you
- Fee charged on trade volumes
- US Financial Services Committee sets date to discuss future of cryptoCointelegraph.com News – 29 minutes agoThe U.S. House of Representatives committee did not disclose all the topics for discussion, but the community expects the hearing to address critical issues in the space.
- Bitcoin OG keeps faith in bull market as BTC price bounces 8%Cointelegraph.com News – 46 minutes agoBitcoin snaps back into its classic trading range, but BTC price has yet to reclaim a key level above $27,000.
- SEC's Gensler claims ‘parallels’ between Binance and FTX, yet one wasn't suedCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour ago“Every major player has been sued by the SEC except for FTX,” several members of the crypto community have noted.
- Jack Dorsey courts controversy by claiming ETH is a securityCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoSince Binance and Coinbase were sued for offering unregistered securities, the longtime Bitcoin advocate has tweeted posts promoting a focus on BTC development.
- SEC, Gensler-themed memecoins surge amid Binance and Coinbase lawsuitsCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoMemecoins that draw their likeness from Gary Gensler and the SEC have rallied significantly since the regulator sued Binance and Coinbase.
- Apple confirms acquisition of AR startup Mira following Vision Pro launch: ReportCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoWhile Apple Vision Pro comes with features geared toward personalized virtual reality, Mira’s headsets are purpose-built for industrial applications.
- Meta’s Zuckerberg grilled by senators over ‘leak’ of LLaMA AI modelCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoThe senators weren’t happy with the “seemingly minimal” protections to fight against fraud and cybercrime in Meta’s AI model.
- SBF upset by criminal trial's late evidence while FTX seeks sale of AI stockCointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoOver 3.6 million documents have yet to be produced by prosecutors in the criminal trial of Sam Bankman-Fried, according to his lawyers.
Looking for recommendations
We do our best to keep you aware and well informed
We believe that awareness is the key to making informed decisions. Our mission is to provide a wider view on the topic of cryptocurrencies.
A cryptocurrency is a decentralized network that enables peer-to-peer payments, with no central authority. To achieve that, the network is sharing a public ledger called blockchain that holds a cryptographically proven log of all the transactions.
Yes, you can. However, you need to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative. Any investment involves a significant risk. Future performance of any cryptocurrency is unpredictable, past performance does not guarantee the future performance of any cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies don’t have a legal tender status in most of the jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction treats them differently – in most cases the tax liability comes into the picture.
Yes, there’s always a risk of this kind.