start your crypto journey in 5 steps
LOOKING FOR THE LATEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RATES
Looking for MORE INSIGHTS
Top Cryptocurrency Brokers
- Real-time transaction transparency
- Pre-trade price locking
- Cross-asset trading
- Great for beginners and advanced users
- Staking program under development
- Controls your private keys
- Well established
- Great for beginners
- Very high liquidity
- Number of additional services
- Complex fee structure
- Accounts are monitored
- Controls your private keys
- Decentralized Exchange
- Tor-based software no geo-boundaries
- Don't hold your funds, you are in control of everything
- Secure with no extra complications
- Not for beginners
- P2P network so the risk is on you
- Fee charged on trade volumes
- Exchanges show initial support to Terra revival by listing new LUNA tokenCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoHitBTC plans to list Terra’s brand new token LUNA on May 27 as the suspended Terra Classic blockchain is expected to revive as Terra 2.0.
- NFT owners reminded to be vigilant after 29 Moonbirds were stolen by clicking a bad linkCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoA malicious link netted a scammer $1.5 million worth of Moonbird NFTs from a Proof Collective member.
- Google seeks fresh talent to lead global Web3 teamCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoThe role will be tasked with raising awareness about Google Cloud’s Web3 initiatives in addition to eventually building customer demand for the related offerings.
- Blockstream dreams up a whole new type of multisig called ROASTCointelegraph.com News – 5 hours agoIn particular, ROAST has been posited as a signature standard that could work with, and improve threshold signature schemes such as FROST.
- OpenEthereum support ends with the Merge fast approachingCointelegraph.com News – 5 hours ago“The usefulness has run its course,” the OpenEthereum team wrote regarding its popular software, “we look forward to the next phase of clean, green and massively scalable blockchain infrastructure.”
- 'Code is not law': Seth Green thief stole Bored Apes, not the rights say expertsCointelegraph.com News – 5 hours agoGreen planned on using the BAYC in an upcoming TV series, and he has hinted he will go to court to get his Apes back if the new owner does not give it up.
- WeWork founder reinvents himself with $70M crypto carbon credit platformCointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoCoworking space founder and billionaire Adam Neumann is trying his hand in the crypto space, raising $70 million for his blockchain-powered climate tech platform Flowcarbon.
- Uniswap breaks $1T in volume — but has only been used by 3.9M addressesCointelegraph.com News – 8 hours agoUniswap has hit two major milestones this month, with the DEX topping $1 trillion in volume and hitting around 3.9 million cumulative users this month.
- Argentinian Cryptocurrency Exchange Buenbit Announces Staff LayoffsBitcoin News – 1 hour agoBuenbit, an Argentinian cryptocurrency exchange, has announced a series of layoffs due to the downturn that traditional and crypto markets are currently facing. Buenbit’s co-founder and CEO, Federico Ogue, clarified that this move had nothing to do with the recent Terra ecosystem disaster and that from now on, the exchange would focus on keeping operations […]
- ECB Survey Finds 10% of Eurozone Households Own Crypto AssetsBitcoin News – 3 hours agoOne in every 10 households in six eurozone countries has acquired cryptocurrencies, the European Central Bank (ECB) has found with a new survey. While the richest are most likely to own crypto assets, poor families are not far behind, the poll indicates. Dutch Households Lead in Terms of Crypto Ownership, ECB Survey Shows Every […]
- Bitcoin․com’s Director of Engineering Answers Verse Questions in AMABitcoin News – 4 hours agoWith the Verse token sale slated for June, and registration already open at getverse.com, Bitcoin.com’s Head of Financial Services Corbin Fraser hosted an ‘Ask-Me-Anything’ with special guest Director of Engineering Andrei Terentiev. Addressing questions submitted across Twitter, Discord, and Telegram, the AMA premiered today and can be viewed in its entirety here. […]
- Wework Co-Founder Adam Neumann’s Crypto Project Secures $70M, Funding Round Led by A16zBitcoin News – 5 hours agoThe co-founder of the company Wework, Adam Neumann, is behind a new crypto project called Flowcarbon and on Tuesday, the blockchain project revealed it raised $70 million from a handful of investors and was led by Andreessen Horowitz (A16z). Flowcarbon’s chief executive Dana Gibber says the project’s efforts provide a “brilliant financial mechanism that creates […]
- Cornucopias: A Revolutionary Cardano Blockchain Project That Is Redefining the Gaming Metaverse IndustryBitcoin News – 5 hours agoPRESS RELEASE. The metaverse is a virtual world that allows millions of players to live beyond their immediate environment. With blockchain technology, users can create, own and utilize digital assets while interacting with other people in the virtual space. Cornucopias ‘The Island’ is a play-to-earn, build-to-earn, learn-to-earn, host-to-earn MMORPG game powered by the blockchain. […]
- Bank of England’s Andrew Bailey Warns Bitcoin Has No Intrinsic Value, Not a Practical Means of PaymentBitcoin News – 7 hours agoThe governor of the Bank of England, the British central bank, says bitcoin has no intrinsic value and the cryptocurrency is not suitable as a practical means of payment. His warning came after the crypto market plunged. Andrew Bailey on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey warned about bitcoin and cryptocurrency […]
- Guggenheim’s Scott Minerd Sees a Lot More Downside to Crypto Market — Predicts Bitcoin Could Fall to $8KBitcoin News – 9 hours agoGuggenheim Chief Investment Officer Scott Minerd Says there’s a lot more downside to crypto after the market plunged. He has predicted that the price of bitcoin could fall to $8K. Guggenheim’s Scott Minerd Predicts the Future Outlook for Bitcoin, Crypto Bitcoin bear Scott Minard, global chief investment officer of Guggenheim Partners, shared his recent […]
- LUNA Investor Arrested for Knocking on Do Kwon’s Door After Losing $2.4 Million in Terra CrashBitcoin News – 11 hours agoA crypto investor has been arrested after knocking on Do Kwon’s door following the collapse of cryptocurrency terra (LUNA) and stablecoin terrausd (UST). He lost about $2.4 million and is now under investigation by the South Korean police. “I felt like I was going to die,” he said about losing his investments. Investor Under Investigation […]
Looking for recommendations
We do our best to keep you aware and well informed
We believe that awareness is the key to making informed decisions. Our mission is to provide a wider view on the topic of cryptocurrencies.
A cryptocurrency is a decentralized network that enables peer-to-peer payments, with no central authority. To achieve that, the network is sharing a public ledger called blockchain that holds a cryptographically proven log of all the transactions.
Yes, you can. However, you need to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative. Any investment involves a significant risk. Future performance of any cryptocurrency is unpredictable, past performance does not guarantee the future performance of any cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies don’t have a legal tender status in most of the jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction treats them differently – in most cases the tax liability comes into the picture.
Yes, there’s always a risk of this kind.