start your crypto journey in 5 steps
LOOKING FOR THE LATEST CRYPTOCURRENCY RATES
Looking for MORE INSIGHTS
Top Cryptocurrency Brokers
- Real-time transaction transparency
- Pre-trade price locking
- Cross-asset trading
- Great for beginners and advanced users
- Staking program under development
- Controls your private keys
- Well established
- Great for beginners
- Very high liquidity
- Number of additional services
- Complex fee structure
- Accounts are monitored
- Controls your private keys
- Decentralized Exchange
- Tor-based software no geo-boundaries
- Don't hold your funds, you are in control of everything
- Secure with no extra complications
- Not for beginners
- P2P network so the risk is on you
- Fee charged on trade volumes
- Bitcoin eyes $25K as BTC price nears best weekly close in 5 monthsCointelegraph.com News – 3 hours agoBitcoin bulls have everything to play for as the weekly and monthly closes decide what could be Bitcoin’s best January in ten years.
- South Korea to deploy cryptocurrency tracking system in 2023Cointelegraph.com News – 6 hours agoThe “Virtual Currency Tracking System” will be used to monitor transaction history, extract information related to transactions and check the source of funds before and after remittance.
- Yuga Labs co-founder to take leave of absence due to health reasonsCointelegraph.com News – 12 hours agoAronow said he would still contribute as a board member and strategic adviser. However, his priority will be getting the best medical treatment he can to recover fully.
- FTX creditors list, BlockFi $1.2B exposure and new Celsius token: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 22-28Cointelegraph.com News – 16 hours agoFTX will be the subject of a U.S. Senate hearing, authorities take HashFlare founders into custody and New York finalizes its PoW ban.
- Core Scientific files motion to sell over $6M in Bitmain couponsCointelegraph.com News – 17 hours agoA court filing shows that some conditions apply to the coupons, making them useless for Core Scientific’s business.
- Sam Bankman-Fried seeks to access FTX fundsCointelegraph.com News – 20 hours agoSam Bankman-Fried’s lawyers claim he was not involved in previous unauthorized transactions and should have access to company assets.
- Genesis Capital’s fall might transform crypto lending — not bury itCointelegraph.com News – 23 hours agoTradFi firms with expertise in risk management may soon “fill the void” left by bankrupt crypto lenders, a Duke finance professor predicts.
- US gov’t $1.5T debt interest will be equal 3X Bitcoin market cap in 2023Cointelegraph.com News – 23 hours agoThe U.S. will pay over $1 trillion in debt interest next year, the equivalent of three or more Bitcoin market caps at current prices.
- JPMorgan CEO Says BTC Is Fraudulent, a ‘Pet Rock;’ Bank of America Says CBDCs Are ‘Natural Evolution’ — Bitcoin.com News Week in ReviewBitcoin News – 9 minutes agoJPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon has reiterated his supposed skepticism of bitcoin, recently calling it a “hyped-up fraud,” and a “pet rock.” For it’s part, Bank of America has said that it views central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) and stablecoins as a “natural evolution of today’s monetary and payment systems.” This and more on inflation and […]
- Crypto Bank Custodia Denied Membership in US Federal Reserve SystemBitcoin News – 2 hours agoThe U.S. Federal Reserve Board has rejected the attempt of Custodia Bank to become member of the Federal Reserve System. According to the decision announced Friday, the application submitted by the digital asset bank is inconsistent with legal requirements. Federal Reserve Board Says Business Model Proposed by Custodia Bank Presents Risks Crypto bank Custodia has […]
- Ghanaian and Nigerian Central Bank Open Respective Regulatory Sandbox Application ProcessesBitcoin News – 4 hours agoThe Ghanaian and Nigerian central banks have invited financial innovators that wish to be included in their respective regulatory sandboxes to submit applications. The Bank of Ghana said its sandbox will also support innovations that attempt to solve the financial exclusion challenge. Solving the Financial Exclusion Challenge The Ghanaian central bank has called on registered […]
- Institutional Investors Forecast ‘Strong Year’ for Bitcoin — 65% Expect BTC to Hit $100K, Survey ShowsBitcoin News – 6 hours agoA new survey shows that institutional investors expect “a strong year ahead for bitcoin” and are confident about the cryptocurrency’s long-term valuation. In addition, 65% of institutional investors surveyed agree that bitcoin could reach $100,000. ‘Strong Year Ahead for Bitcoin’ Nickel Digital Asset Management published the results of a survey Thursday showing how high institutional […]
- Crypto Association in Turkey Vows to Block Exchanges That ‘Victimize Traders’Bitcoin News – 8 hours agoA new organization has been established in Turkey with the aim to monitor and help develop the country’s crypto sector, local media reported. Its first task will be to address recent problems with some cryptocurrency exchanges and boost confidence in the industry as a whole. New Entity to Deal With Issues in the Crypto Space […]
- Elon Musk Reaffirms Offer to Eat Happy Meal on TV if McDonald’s Accepts DogecoinBitcoin News – 10 hours agoTesla and Twitter CEO Elon Musk has reaffirmed his commitment to eat a McDonald’s Happy Meal on TV if the fast food chain accepts the meme cryptocurrency dogecoin (DOGE). Musk originally made the offer a year ago but McDonald’s responded with a counteroffer at the time. Elon Musk, McDonald’s, and Dogecoin Payments Tesla, Spacex, and […]
- Robert Kiyosaki Says ‘We Are in Global Recession’ — Warns of Soaring Bankruptcies, Unemployment, HomelessnessBitcoin News – 12 hours agoThe famous author of the best-selling book Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki, says that we are in a global recession. Warning of soaring bankruptcies, unemployment, and homelessness, he noted that there is good news for investors looking for “bargains.” Robert Kiyosaki’s Latest Warnings The author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki, is back […]
- White House Publishes ‘Roadmap’ to Mitigate Cryptocurrency RisksBitcoin News – 14 hours agoThe White House has published a “roadmap to mitigate cryptocurrencies’ risks.” The roadmap calls for authorities to “ramp up enforcement where appropriate” and Congress “to step up its efforts” to regulate the crypto sector. It also notes that legislation should not greenlight mainstream institutions “to dive headlong into cryptocurrency markets.” ‘The Administration’s Roadmap to Mitigate […]
Looking for recommendations
We do our best to keep you aware and well informed
We believe that awareness is the key to making informed decisions. Our mission is to provide a wider view on the topic of cryptocurrencies.
A cryptocurrency is a decentralized network that enables peer-to-peer payments, with no central authority. To achieve that, the network is sharing a public ledger called blockchain that holds a cryptographically proven log of all the transactions.
Yes, you can. However, you need to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative. Any investment involves a significant risk. Future performance of any cryptocurrency is unpredictable, past performance does not guarantee the future performance of any cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrencies don’t have a legal tender status in most of the jurisdictions. Each jurisdiction treats them differently – in most cases the tax liability comes into the picture.
Yes, there’s always a risk of this kind.